Skip to main content
- Access through any local firewalls or endpoint protection systems using TCP port 22 (SSH). See the network requirements here: Scanning: Network pre-requisites
- TIP: Ensure appropriate “exclusion” rules are allowed on the Firewalls/ ACLs to prevent blocking of the communication on the network.
- Ensure that the correct credentials are available for the Virtual appliance to scan the Unix/Linux endpoint. Step 4: Collect Credentials - WIP
- TIP: The performance scripts running on the device may trip Anti-virus alerts.
- Notify the security team of the scan.